Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What To Do When You're Bored- #7

Okay, this is FUN!

Go to a curb, or the last step on a staircase in your house. Just somewhere where there should be a WATCH YOUR STEP sign.

_I
_I
_I

Stand on it, close to the edge, and close your eyes. XD

Next, pretend like you're about to jump off a cliff. TIP: This exercise only works if you get really into it.

Lift one of your feet, with your eyes shut super tight. Put it in front of the other one, like if you were walking. But since you're on a stair, there should be nothing there.

Now, just FALL.

NOTICE: DO NOT ATTEMPT @THE TOPPP OF THE STAIRS. ONLY THE LAST STEP IS APPROPRIATE FOR THIS EXERCISE.

have fun. :D




2 comments:

  1. Heheh...

    The
    _I
    _I
    _I thing looks weird. It's supposed to be stairs, and I put spaces in between, but blogger reformatted it all to the left. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it(:
    It's fun!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog(:
    <3Mystery Google

    ReplyDelete