Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things to do when you're bored!

Wow, so it's been a snow week...I swear they canceled the whole week of school cause of snow...it's Thursday and I don't know why it's taken me so long to get on a blog about boredom...so, here's what I've been doing to try and keep boredom away:

-Sledding (Duhh...we went once, but it was really fun on an otherwise boring day!)
-Visiting down the hall (I live in an apartment building and at the other end of my hall there are a bunch of little kids...I play with them...)
-Skype (skype is an essential for the bored soul...it is necessary...get it!!!)
-Baking (When the storm wasn't too bad I had a friend over and we made delicious, fattening brownies...guess where we got the idea?? Skype!! ^^)
-The Office (My mom and I went to the library so I stocked up on The Office... Love that show...3 DVDs...)
-Sleeping (I consumed a heavy amount of my time sleeping)
-Hanging with neighbors... (Neighbors your own size too! =P )

Have fun...this is what has consumed me this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment